Monday, July 18, 2005

Wl spl 4 k'pad

What is with this whole 'wr R. U' crap that my friends keep sending me on
my phone ?

Some sort of revolution has occurred and it seems that people are actually
aware that their phone is capable of more than just telling them they have
voicemail. But now I have to endure messages in a half baked language
that reflects the fact that we can only type with our thumbs.

None of us are 13 anymore and, frankly, it's embarrasing.

I'm not even buying the "texting is NU" horseshit. It's not my fault the
USA finally woke up and discovered GSM. That makes it even worse, now you
have no excuses. Even if it is on a paris hilton signature edition
sidekick. You have a full keyboard, Use it.

If this was 10 years ago and we all had Motorolas the size of a briefcase
I might look the other way. But his is the 21st century and we've had
years of reasearch in to making a keypad as useful as a keyboard.

If I can write this blog on my mobile phone,
the rest of you can catch up.

C U LTr